Written by Maria Bernadette
Estimated reading time: 45 sec
Update: Wanna make a OWT trip? Use our latest Free Floating service today!
It’s the season to be jolly! Here’s a piece of awesome news that will make your year-end holidays better than perfect.
From now to 28 February 2019, book a car for interstate one-way trips at GoCar hubs with zero surcharges imposed (initial surcharge: up to RM200 depending on the type of car booked).
Our one-way trips are currently available at these hubs:
1. GoCar Malaysia (Hub) in Petaling Jaya
2. Bay Point (Level P2) (Hub) in Country Garden Danga Bay, Johor Bahru
If this service is new to you, fret not because we’ve covered everything you should know in this article.
So, what are you waiting for? Get into the holiday spirit by booking a car right away for that memorable road trip!
Either you’re travelling to Johor for a get-together with the family or heading to Kuala Lumpur for some sightseeing, make our newest service your preferred choice. Bon voyage!
Terms & Conditions:
– Booking period: From now to 31 May 2019
– Travelling period: Anytime
– The rate is subject to 6% SST.
– Reservations made for all GoCar promotions cannot be rescheduled and are strictly NOT refundable and/or transferable.
– Our full Terms & Conditions apply.
2 Replies to “One-Way Trips, Now With Zero Surcharge”
Hi i want to ask about the initial surcharge. If i book a car on 30 march do i need to pay for the surcharge? And if i have to pay, do the money will be refunded to me? If yes again how long does it take to refund that money? Thank you.
Good morning, Mohamad Nazmi. Thank you for your interest in our newest service. If you were to book a GoCar (for one-way trips) from now until 31 May 2019, a surcharge would not be imposed. Hope this clarifies. 🙂