Written by Anne Lee
Update: Wanna make a OWT trip? Use our latest Free Floating service today!
Last week, we reduced our One-Way Trip (OWT) surcharge from RM50 to RM1. As all of you remember, we’ve already had three GoCar Hubs such as Bay Laurel, KLIA2 and Jaya One so more people can travel conveniently out of state or catch a flight.
This week, we’re excited to bring 3 more GoCar Hubs to you! Did we also mention we are extending our RM1 surcharge promo until 26 October 2019?
New OWT GoCars Are Parked Here:
- Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur – Level B1
- Setia Alam Shell Station – Right next to our GoCar flag
- Pos Malaysia Seksyen 12 – Also next to our GoCar flag
So if you’re living in the Klang Valley, that means you can finally drive and drop-off the OWT GoCar at different Hubs instead of returning it from where you’ve picked it up from.
As usual, you can drive a GoCar for as low as RM6.90/hour on weekdays and RM9.90/hour on weekends. Keep your eyes peeled since we are definitely bringing more GoCar Hubs to you soon!
1. One-Way Trip cars must be returned to the designated drop-off Hub as stated within the app.
2. If the distance between the pick-up and drop-off point (One-Way Trip) is 100 KM or more, then there is a minimum booking of 6 hours.
3. Surcharges are applicable for One-Way Trip cars.
4. Rate is subject to 6% SST.
5. Our full Terms & Conditions apply.
P.S. Please note that our hubs include One-Way and Round Trip services.
This article was first published in September 2019 and has been updated to include a new GoCar Hub and an update on our RM1 surcharge promotion.